Thursday, December 12, 2013

Template for "Secret Santa" Christmas Card


In my last post, I shared with you my free Secret Santa e-card. In addition to e-cards, I will be giving out some printed cards as well. I made a template of the same design for letter-sized media (card stock recommended) and the PDF files are available for download below. Each page will print two cards. Follow your printer's directions for proper layout and do a test print to make sure that all sides are aligned. Once the card is printed, write in your special message and jazz it up! For my cards, I hand drew the snow on the ground with a silver coloring pencil. Then, I used a small paint brush to dot glue (I used Mod Podge) on the front and back for the falling snow and sprinkled fine glitter dust over it. I also did glittered zig zags in the snow. There's many ways you can personalize yours and I'd love to see how yours turns out!

File 1: This is the front and back of the card.

File 2: This is the inside of the card.

I had a lot of fun doing this, aside from a little glittery mess I made. I think it's awesome to receive custom or handmade cards and I hope that my recipients think so too!

Pin It Now!