Saturday, December 7, 2013

Free Animated "Secret Santa" e-Card

I've never been a huge fan of Christmas cards. I always felt like they were a chore and always had a hard time finding cards that seemed right. So, this year I decided that it would be fun to design my own card to reflect me. The printer was setup, test prints were done, and then a light bulb with on. Why not just do e-cards?! For the particular story that I was trying to convey in my design, an animated e-card would be the most effective. I was practically halfway there already... And so, I represent to you- "Secret Santa".

What do you think? If you like it, then feel free to save it and send it as part of your holiday greetings to your friends and family. Especially your cat-lovers and it might be a good chuckle to those who don't like cats! Right click the image to save or share this direct link: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjm1yWWtl3IBY3Z5YMUfNXrEa2m_xW4nf9ep6wgeEr9oblXDx0LKiqkLTZVXr2o8qK1oH7Smgx6G5dweCeqcM8JYk05woGR-vtdvZByjT3iTEUgxPAzbUjmSC41u7cWTFUy9u-CG45vFyI/s800/eCard_CupofThreads.gifIf you use the image, please be respectful of my work and DO NOT alter the image.

I created a greeting that would be appropriate for the general public. However, I'd be happy to do a personalize greeting upon request to the first 25 people! To request this, please comment or send me an email with the information below and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
  • Email
  • Short message (~30 words or less)

If there's enough interest and I have enough time, I'd love to do more! I'll keep you all updated via this post. Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Pin It Now!