Sunday, November 17, 2013

Puppy Videos of Winston

I finally had to transfer my photos and videos from my iPhone to my laptop because I ran out of space. It was no surprise that about 80% of my media was focused on the pets :). I came across a few videos that made me smile and I thought I'd share them for all you pet lovers out there.

In order of age...

Winston is about three months old in this video. He's performing basic commands and being the smart puppy that he is... He was so tiny and cute in this! It made my heart melt all over again.

Winston is only a week older in this video, but is it just me or does he look noticeably larger than the previous video?! He's so hoppy and his legs are too long for him too control. He was the shyest student in puppy class. While all the other puppies were playing together from Day One, Winston didn't open up until Day Three. This is a video of his first real interaction with the other puppies. I don't have kids, but I imagine that what I felt at that moment would be similar to seeing your baby off to preschool and feeling proud of them for being okay. They grow up so fast!

This is Winston at about seven months. The weather was great and I thought Winston deserved some playtime at the park. It was a beautiful day and although the video is short, I thought it captured that and a beautiful dog.

Winston is about eight months old in this video. He was hot, so I let him play with a ball of ice. This video makes me chuckle :)

Pin It Now!