Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Boulder Weekend Trip

As promised, here are a few pictures of Boulder! I need to start carrying a real camera around when I go on vacation. My iPhone battery burns up so fast that I rarely ever feel like taking it out for pictures. I must admit that I even had to borrow a couple of pictures from my friends.

View of Denver

The Flat Irons

 
My buddies from my Beijing study abroad program. It was by far the best time of my life and I'm very thankful to have made such great friendships as result.

How amazing is it to be shopping and eating outside and to be able to see mountainous views? Well, that's if you are into that sort of thing :) Mountains over beaches any day for me!

In the Canyons where I went Tenkara fishing.
It was my first time fly-fishing!

Whoo hoo! I finally caught a fish, with the help of Daniel Galhardo from Tenkara USA.

Pin It Now!