Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Road Trip to Nashville


I just spent the weekend in Nashville with some of my girlfriends and I am in love with the city! There is so much to do, see, and eat in Nashville that one weekend was just not enough. We seemed to have lucked out on this trip. We had originally made reservations for Sheraton, but there was a maintenance issue and we got reassigned to the Omni. Sheraton also took care of the cost and all we paid was for parking. How awesome was that?! Thanks Sheraton! The trip was amazing all around. Check out some of the places I visited...

This is the itinerary. There was a lot that we wanted to do and having a schedule made us much more time efficient. I love spreadsheets!


Did you know you can plot all your destinations in Google Maps and share the page via a URL? This is a must for all future trips!


This was my lunch at the Southern, burger and shrimp and grits. This was my first time trying grits and I am a fan! Tip #1: Make reservations #2: Take advantage of the free valet.


Broadway Street is a large tourist area and a great place head for a night out in the town.

Next are few pictures of a replica of the Parthenon. It was beautiful and I loved it's random location in the middle of Nashville.

This my pork tenderloin from Etch. It was one of the best meals I've had in a while and there was not so much as a drop of sauce left on the plate when I was done. A-MAZING!


I found this beautfiul gem in Germantown next to Monelle's. There was something very serene about this house. And look, a pretty cat!


This is inside the lounge of the Icon apartment building in the Gulch area. If anyone is familiar with the show Nashville, you might recognize this in show.

Nashville is quickly growing and I can see why. I can't wait to return!

Pin It Now!