Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cuc's Happiness Project

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their mind to be." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Happiness is a conscious choice. It is not something we can demand or expect. It took going through rough times for me to realize that. If you want to be happy, there is always something you can find happiness in; if you want to be angry, it's not hard to see the bad in everything. My friends really shined through the storm and showed me true friendship when I needed them the most. It was a humbling experience. Other things that helped were reading, writing, listening to motivating and up-lifting podcasts, and doing things that I've always wanted to do. I learned to not be afraid of challenges. I've been on a journey of self-reflection to find my happiness and I want to share the wisdom I have found in others. I am grateful that there are so many people out there who share what they learned from their mistakes and successes so that we can be led by examples. I wanted to be able to offer the same. I've created Cuc's Happiness Project to document my journey in this new chapter of my life (the new link is available on the left menu).

Pin It Now!