Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Race For The Cure

Last Saturday I did my first Komen Race For The Cure and it felt amazing! I woke up really dreading to go and dragged my feet some. I knew I would feel bad walking the whole race, but I also hate running. Such a dilemma right? Maybe it was the crowd cheering us on or the motivation from seeing sooooo many people participated... whatever it was, it gave me the spirit to run the whole 5k. The last time I was on the treadmill, I couldn't even run 5 mins at 6mph (I was told that my time was 23 mins). I surprised myself and I was proud for committing and following through. It got me really pumped to start working out and seeing how far I can push myself. I already went out and bought a bunch of work out clothes!

Speaking of clothes, I have promised myself that I will sew tomorrow! I've just been so preoccupied with so many things at the moment and I've been feeling slightly depressed that I haven't had a chance to do something that I absolutely love to do. Please stay tune for updates on my projects (to be posted in the next few days)! I may just have to take a day off work to relax and sew away. :)

Pin It Now!