Monday, December 17, 2012

Chocolate Lab Puppy

I know my posts have been coming in slower, but I have a legitimate reason! I got a chocolate Lab puppy last Friday and boy is he a handful! It's around the clock care and no chance to work on any projects or so much as sleep. His name is Winston. He is so cute, sweet and soft & cuddly! He's done so well with his potty training, but he was struggling with crate training.  Training him has been frustrating and yet very rewarding when he gets it. Thank goodness the neighbors are so nice and understanding about his cries. Winston's separation anxiety has improvement tremendously though, so I think this issue should be resolved soon. He's a good boy :) He is growing so fast too. Puppies!
The pictures on top were from the first day he was brought home.

Pin It Now!